September 17, 2010

Ideate Training - Immediately Useful to You



Ron Williamson of Sellen Construction recently took the Ideate Civil 3D Fundamentals class.
I thought that everything for the Civil 3D Fundamentals class, from the material to the instructor Matt Miyamoto, was excellent. This is one of the few classes I have attended in recent years where most all of what I learned is immediately useful to me. All in all a great experience. I am using AutoCAD Civil 3D now and I am sure that if I have questions the book can’t address, I will engage the follow up resource – 90-days of free support.

- Ron Williamson, Sellen Construction Company, Seattle, Washington

Click here for complete course outline.

For upcoming class dates and registration information, click here or contact education@ideateinc.com.

Get It. Know It. Use It.