Position: AutoCAD Trainer (part-time employee or as consultant)
Location: San Francisco Bay Area - Travel is possible to both Ideate Sacramento and San Jose offices as well as customer sites in Northern California.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The AutoCAD Trainer is responsible for providing quality instruction to students by ensuring student satisfaction through the classroom or lab setting according to the course objectives. The instructor will be responsible for training on the latest version of AutoCAD products and for maintaining expertise in the subject area. This position is perfect for a practicing architect, engineer, or draftsperson who can dedicate 3-6 days per month to classroom training.
- Obtain a passing grade (77%) on the AutoCAD 2010 Certified Associate Exam.
- Have proven educational experience in critical thinking, problem solving and judgment specifically teaching AutoCAD.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills required.
- Passion for learning and passion for teaching.
- Understand/Investigate customer expectations, and exceed those expectations in a class-room environment.
- Proficient with current version of AutoCAD (AutoCAD 2010 minimum.)
- Be willing to travel, including travel to all Ideate offices.
- Be willing to work with an off-site manager. Email and phone communication with your manager will be essential to this job.
Compensation shall be on a per-day basis as a part-time, on-call employee and does not include benefits. Time commitment is approximately one or two 3-day classes per month.
Complete job description and application details available on the Ideate Careers page of www.ideateinc.com.